Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] [Yellow Cab Company Driver] Kevin_Ackerley [Academy #7]

2 posters

Go down

[DENIED] [Yellow Cab Company Driver] Kevin_Ackerley [Academy #7] Empty [DENIED] [Yellow Cab Company Driver] Kevin_Ackerley [Academy #7]

Post by Kevin_Ackerley Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:39 am

[DENIED] [Yellow Cab Company Driver] Kevin_Ackerley [Academy #7] YKECTpD
Yellow Cab Company
Registration Form

I. PERSONAL DETAILS

• I, 1.1) Firstname: Kevin
  • I, 1.2) Lastname: Ackerley
  • I, 1.3) Age: 25 years
  • I, 1.4) Gender: Male
  • I, 1.5) Race(optional): Inggris
  • I, 1.6) Date of birth: 02 Maret 1989
  • I, 1.7) Place of birth: Los Angels,Inggris
  • I, 1.8 ) Blood Type: A
  • I, 1.9) Education: Los Angels elementary school, junior high schools of Los Angels, Los Angels high school final
  • I,1.10) Height: 170 Cm
  • I,1.11) Weight: 69 Kg

II. ADDRESSING DETAILS

• II, 2.1) Mobile phone number: 832820
  • II, 2.2) House phone number: -
  • II, 2.3) House Address: Apartemen Ganton

III. PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS

• III, 3.1) Hafalkah anda lokasi lokasi di daerah Los Santos & San Andreas? Yes
  • III, 3.2) Why do you think we should accept you to the Company?
    - Because I want to be a member of the YCC and want to carry out the orders and rules given YCC and I also want to change my life or thinking to the fore for the best, and I think I've been driving in Liberty City, but bus drivers are nice, friendly, courteous, and honest because I want to be a member of the YCC and I also have a reliable driving skills and good atitude. Well in Liberty City, I also became the best bus driver who got the best driver medals. And before I became a bus driver I also never menjuarakan F1 in Brazil and throughout many countries such as USA, Italy and other cities. And now I will try to be the best driver in the YCC also because I heard heard YCC requires more labor, because I hear it I want to be a member of the YCC as my desire to be the best driver in the YCC Los Santos, and I also memorized the Los Santos region . Therefore I want to be a driver YCC in Los Santos, where the person to be successful there. And I wish all the people of Los Santos deliver to the destination, going near or far. and I will serve as strong or as best effort to build YCC to be the best. and want to be the best driver on the YCC and across many countries, and to fund our needs and also your family and be successful. And also wanted to be a famous driver in Los Santos with YCC company famous for advancing the country and also to promote the welfare of the people in between dropping off in Los Santos and become Los Santos became friendly country in driving and traffic rules for the YCC and to please all of the people

OUT OF CHARACTER

• OOC, 1.1) Name: Bayu Adjie
  • OOC, 1.2) JG-RP Forum ID: Kenji_Matsuyama
  • OOC, 1.3) JG-RP UCP ID: 120
  • OOC, 1.4) Your Character Story (Link): [url:KLIK THIS]http://jogjagamers.com/forum/topic/17052-accepted-kevin-ackerley-120/[/url]
  • OOC, 1.5) Age: 14
  • OOC, 1.6) Location: Jakarta
  • OOC, 1.7) Your current & past characters: Kevin_Ackerley , Dai_Watanabe
  • OOC, 1.8 ) Have you ever roleplayed in any other roleplay servers? Yes
  • OOC, 1.9) What faction you have ever been in, is it official or not? No
  • OOC, 2.0) Do you have a fully working microphone? No
  • OOC, 2.1) Has Teamspeak 3 been installed in your computer? No
  • OOC, 2.2) Have you ever been banned in Jogjagamers Roleplay server? If yes,then why? No
  • OOC, 2.3) Why would you like to join YCC? (Minimum 75 words!)
    - Because I want beroleplay be good, and not MM doang and want the best members in the YCC, and running errands YCC YCC and comply with the rules and do not wholeheartedly MMAN doang, I want beroleplay good, because I got tired of being evil roleplay. And I want to get YCC because they want to try and continue to work to become a good member of the YCC, courteous, and honest as well as IC and OCC and not treason or MM and follow the rules and duties YCC YCC and YCC want beroleplay be a driver who does not betray and run task wholeheartedly. And also want to increase the roleplay in driving and also increase funding roleplay order to be a good person. I therefore memlilih YCC to be my faction....
  • OOC, 2.4) Berapa hari anda bisa In Game dalam seminggu? Berapa jam dalam sehari anda bisa In Game? Dalam 1 minggu bisa IG 7 hari , 1 hari nya IG 4 jam sekali
  • OOC, 2.5) Sudah berapa lama anda bermain di JGRP? 7 bulan
  • OOC, 2.6) Level berapakah char anda yang mau di masukin ke YCC? Kevin Ackerley(level 5)
  • OOC, 2.7) Menurut anda, skill RolePlay anda berada di angka berapa? 1-10, : 8 dari 10

Kevin_Ackerley

Jumlah posting : 1

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

[DENIED] [Yellow Cab Company Driver] Kevin_Ackerley [Academy #7] Empty Re: [DENIED] [Yellow Cab Company Driver] Kevin_Ackerley [Academy #7]

Post by Girindra_Kurniawan Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:15 am

[DENIED] [Yellow Cab Company Driver] Kevin_Ackerley [Academy #7] Jpih

I would like to inform you that your application has been Accepted to be as a Practical Driver in our company, we are expecting your arrival for interview as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
Manager Girindra Kurniawan
Girindra_Kurniawan
Girindra_Kurniawan

Jumlah posting : 37

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

[DENIED] [Yellow Cab Company Driver] Kevin_Ackerley [Academy #7] Empty Re: [DENIED] [Yellow Cab Company Driver] Kevin_Ackerley [Academy #7]

Post by Girindra_Kurniawan Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:41 pm

DENIED AS WELL!
Girindra_Kurniawan
Girindra_Kurniawan

Jumlah posting : 37

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas